PPoPP is a forum for leading work on all aspects of parallel programming, including foundational results, techniques, tools, and practical experience. In the context of the symposium, "parallel programming" is construed to encompass work on concurrent, multithreaded, multicore, accelerated, multiprocessor, and tightly-clustered systems. Given the rise of multicore processors, PPoPP is particularly interested in work that seeks to transition parallel programming into the computing mainstream.
PPoPP 2010 will be held in and around the National Science Seminar Complex, Indian Institute of Science Campus, Bangalore.
Sessions will be held in the Satish Dhawan Auditorium.
Keynotes and other shared sessions will be in the J N Tata Auditorium.
Complete conference program including the venues for all tutorials, workshop, and conference session.
From the conference hotels (Windsor ITC, Le Meridien, Fortune Cosmos, and Fortune JP), transport will be arranged to the conference venue for the participants. The transport schedule will be made available in the hotel reception.
- Jan 22, 2009: Photos from the conference inauguration and dinner have been uploaded.
- Jan 5, 2009: Download a map of the conference venue, hotels and restaurants.
- Jan 5, 2009: A PDF flyer of the program with venues is now available.
- Jan 2, 2009: The HPCA/PPoPP blog is hosting discussions on room sharing, as well as the excursion to Belur and Halebid.
- Dec 13, 2009: Posters are now listed in the detailed program.
- Dec 10, 2009: The Local Information page is now available.
- Nov 26, 2009: Early Registration has been extended to December 4, 2009!
- Nov 22, 2009: The PPoPP Registration Subsidy will be announced on the evening of Tuesday, November 24, 2009.
- Nov 14, 2009: Travel Grants for Student Authors announced.
- Nov 7, 2009: The detailed Conference Program is now available.
- Nov 3, 2009: Online Booking for Hotels is now open.
- Nov 3, 2009: Details of the Conference Excursions now online.
- Nov 2, 2009: Subsidy on registration for India-based participants announced.
- Oct 23, 2009: Details of the pre- and post-conference tours are now a vailable.
- Oct 22, 2009: Online registration for the conference is now open.
- Oct 19, 2009: The schedule of fees for registration is now available.
- Oct 7, 2009: The Workshops and Tutorials Program is now available.
- Oct 6, 2009: You can now apply for invitation letters (for Visa applications).
- Oct 4, 2009: Hotel Information and Program Overview now available.
- Oct 3, 2009: Travel grants for India-based Faculty announced.
- Sep 28, 2009: Travel grants for India-based students announced.
|Full Paper Submission:|
|Rebuttal Period:||September 9–11, 2009|
|Notification of Acceptance:||September 18, 2009|
|PPoPP 2010 Conference:||January 9–14, 2010|